Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great friends

Everyone needs great friends.

You know the kind ... while the rest of the world is trying to ignore your crazy idea about corn meal porrige ... there they are ... jumping in to eat it with you!
Thank you! You know who you are!

And the porrige is going well. Honestly after 7 days of it, I'm sort of used to it. I'm still booking lunch dates for those who would like to join me! If you would like me to come to your work, I'm flexible for that too. :) For a donation of $5 (tax deductable to World Vision) we will eat together what so many in our world pray for each day.

Love you guys! Let me know how the book reading is going.

2 comments:

  1. You are my hero. You inspire me and challenge me. I'm with you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to eat it once I am past this nauseous stage. :)

    ReplyDelete